Closer to thirty than not. Recovering English Studies Major working in insurance. Reintroducing myself to my fangirling ways. <3 kidlit, scifi/fantasy, bellydancing and all sorts of nerdery.
Living proof that you can disguise yourself as a functioning adult.
okay, so I don’t always follow back my followers (because I am one of those people who wants to read everything on my dash) but I do every so often look through and see who is following me.
I believe a) I have found all the fanpeople in Central Illinois, and b) everyone is more accomplished and awesome than me. PhD and masters students, mothers of adorable geeky children, people who write the fic I wish I could write, people younger than me doing amazing things and c) hello people from real life.
In short, followers, WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME?
- absentlyabbie likes this
- twistedingenue reblogged this from lovesthesmarty and added:
- lovesthesmarty reblogged this from twistedingenue and added:
- daroos reblogged this from twistedingenue and added:
- lalalala--lee reblogged this from twistedingenue and added:
- thegreatsporkwielder likes this
- thegreatsporkwielder said:I’m a Master’s student! Phew, found my category.
- shinykari said:Whaaaa…? I’m not awesome. I am from central Illinois, though, so YAY!
- shinykari likes this